Don't Fool with A PhantomDon't Fool with A Phantom (1970) Season 2 Episode 45-25- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 2852 times total.
- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Johnny Sands, Roger Stevens, Grisby, The Wax Phantom.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Heather North, Casey Kasem, Nichole Jaffe, Viz Perrin, Barry Richards, George A. Robertson, Hal Smith; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By George Rowley, Bill Keil, Ray Abrams, Isadore Ellis, Volus Jones, Carlos Alfonso, George Goepper, Dick Cundy.
- Written By Lar Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Bill Lutz, Paul Sommer, Bob Singer, Howard Swift, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Music: Ted Nichols, David Mook, Ben Raleigh.
Words, Music; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on October 31, 1970.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 22:03 minutes.
- Season: 2
Shaggy and Scooby-Doo, with their dance, "The Toffee Twist," are upstaged by the hauntingly sudden appearance of a glowing wax phantom during a TV appearance on The Johnny Sands Dance Game Show. After the glowing appearance, the audience suddenly clears out, the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Last first-run episode of Scooby Doo, Where Are You! under this title, aired, appropriately enough, on Halloween! For once, Shaggy and Scooby refuse and evade an assignment, but still wind up going through with it anyway. The wax figure who hands... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Don't Fool with A Phantom? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!