Joey Runs AwayJoey Runs Away (1988) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 31 times this month, and 775 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Weston Woods Studios Inc., DMI Productions
- Animation Studio: F-Stop Studio (Animation Photography)
- Cartoon Characters: Joey, Joey's Mother, Animals.
- Voice Actors: Trish Jones.
- Directed By Daniel Ivanick.
- Produced By Paul Gagne, Morton Schindel.
- Animated By Daniel Ivanick.
- Written By Jack Kent.
- Music: Nanci Hersh, Susan Winthrop.
- Editor: Lynn M. Gagne, Daniel Ivanick, David Logemann.
- Originally Released in December of 1988 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:42 minutes.
A little kangaroo lives in his mother's pouch. The pouch is referred to as "Joey's room," furnished and filled with all of Joey's belongings. When Joey's mother demands that he clean his room, Joey decides that it would be easier to run away. While Joey looks for... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Joey Runs Away. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Joey Runs Away? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!