The Sporting MiceThe Sporting Mice (1909) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 598 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Armstrong, Cricks & Martin
- Cartoon Characters: Mice, Grotesque Physiognomy.
- Directed By Charles Armstrong.
- Produced By Charles Armstrong.
- Animated By Charles Armstrong.
- Written By Charles Armstrong.
- Originally Released in Unknown Tag: 'Est_Date' (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
- United Kingdom
Cartoon Production Information:
Silent film. Cutout silhouette animation. "Professor" Charles Armstrong is credited in Denis Gifford's "British Animated Films, 1895-1985" as the first animator to work in cutout silhouettes. This is... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Sporting Mice? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!