The Sporting MiceThe Sporting Mice (1909) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 640 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Armstrong, Cricks & Martin
- Cartoon Characters: Mice, Grotesque Physiognomy.
- Directed By Charles Armstrong.
- Produced By Charles Armstrong.
- Animated By Charles Armstrong.
- Written By Charles Armstrong.
- Originally Released in May of 1909 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
- United Kingdom
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Cutout silhouette animation. "Professor" Charles Armstrong is credited in Denis Gifford's "British Animated Films, 1895-1985" as the first animator to work in cutout silhouettes. This is his first cartoon.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Sporting Mice. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Sporting Mice? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!