The Puppy Who Wanted A BoyThe Puppy Who Wanted A Boy (1978) Animated Cartoon Special by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 56 times this month, and 1765 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Ruby-Spears Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Sonny, Petey, Duke, Dash, Tommy.
- Voice Actors: Todd Turquand, Michael Bell, John Joseph Thomas, Bob Holt, Joan Gerber, Frank Welker, Larry D. Mann, Hazel Shermet.
- Directed By Rudy Larriva, Cullen Houghtaling.
- Produced By Jerry Eisenberg, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Animated By Bill Hutten, John Kimball, Walt Kubiak, Tony Love, Virgil Raddatz, Bill Reed, Glenn Schmitz, Ed Solomon, Rudy Zamora, Jean Blanchard, Holly Forsyth, Mike Houghton, Gordon Kent; more Animators ...
- Written By Barbara Avedon, Barbara Corday, Catherine Woolley.
- Music: Dean Elliot.
- Originally Released on May 06, 1978.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Petey the puppy has one wish for Christmas: to have a boy of his very own. But boys are in short supply this year, and he can't seem to find one who is just right!... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Joe Ruby and Ken Spears' first release in their newly-formed Ruby-Spears Productions.
Broadcast as an ABC Weekend Special.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Puppy Who Wanted A Boy. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Puppy Who Wanted A Boy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!