Haunted House Hang-UpHaunted House Hang-Up (1970) Season 2 Episode 45-22- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 3024 times total.
- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Asa Shanks, Penrod Stillwall.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Heather North, Casey Kasem, Nichole Jaffe, Viz Perrin, Barry Richards, George A. Robertson, Hal Smith; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By George Rowley, Bill Keil, Ray Abrams, Isadore Ellis, Volus Jones, Carlos Alfonso, George Goepper, Dick Cundy.
- Written By Lar Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Bill Lutz, Paul Sommer, Bob Singer, Howard Swift, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Music: Ted Nichols, David Mook, Ben Raleigh.
Words, Music; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on October 10, 1970.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 21:45 minutes.
- Season: 2
En route to a rock music festival, the adventurous teens find themselves stranded in front of a haunted Southern mansion when The Mystery Machine overheats. Entering the eerie house in search of water, the detectives are quickly mystified by the unfriendly... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A rare occasion where the ghostly character is the victim of the attempted crime rather than the villain This episode's featured tune "Love The World," was also featured in the December 2, 1972 ABC Saturday Superstar Movie Tabitha & Adam and... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Haunted House Hang-Up? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!