Scooby's Night with A Frozen FrightScooby's Night with A Frozen Fright (1970) Season 2 Episode 45-21- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 4680 times total.
- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Professor Wayne, Professor Ingstrom, The Caveman.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Heather North, Casey Kasem, Nichole Jaffe, Viz Perrin, Barry Richards, George A. Robertson, Hal Smith; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By George Rowley, Bill Keil, Ray Abrams, Isadore Ellis, Volus Jones, Carlos Alfonso, George Goepper, Dick Cundy.
- Written By Lar Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Bill Lutz, Paul Sommer, Bob Singer, Howard Swift, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Music: Ted Nichols, David Mook, Ben Raleigh.
Words, Music; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on September 26, 1970.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Shaggy Rogers and Scooby-Doo hook a prehistoric caveman frozen in ice when the pro ghost chasers go fishing during a beach party. To unload their catch, the amateur detectives deliver the Neanderthal relic to Oceanland, a renowned research center, but are soon... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
When Frank Sinatra sang "Strangers in the Night," did he know he would inspire the name for the longest-running cartoon on network TV? Probably not. Nonetheless, that Great Dane named Scooby-Doo (as in "dooby dooby doo") has appeared on television... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Scooby's Night with A Frozen Fright? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!