Nowhere To HydeNowhere To Hyde (1970) Season 2 Episode 45-18- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 4895 times total.
- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde, Helga.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Heather North, Casey Kasem, Nichole Jaffe, Vic Perrin, Barry Richards, George A. Robertson, Hal Smith; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By George Rowley, Bill Keil, Ray Abrams, Isadore Ellis, Volus Jones, Carlos Alfonso, George Goepper, Dick Cundy.
- Written By Lar Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Bill Lutz, Paul Sommer, Bob Singer, Howard Swift, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Music: Ted Nichols, David Mook, Ben Raleigh.
Words, Music; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on September 12, 1970.
- This series originally ran through Oct 31, 1970.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 45-18
- Season: 2
An encounter with the supernatural brings chills and thrills when the Scooby-Doo crime stoppers rail a jewel thief who turns out to be the ghost of Mr. Hyde, famed screwball counterpart of even screwier scientist Dr. Jekyll. The ghostly tracks lead through eerie... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The debut appearance of Heather North as Daphne Blake. First episode in the second season of Scooby Doo, Where Are You! on CBS. When Frank Sinatra sang "Strangers in the Night," did he know he would inspire the name for the longest-running cartoon... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Nowhere To Hyde? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!