The C.B. Bears (Series)The C.B. Bears (Series) (1977) Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 1561 times total.
- C.B. Bears Cartoon SeriesSeries
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Hustle, Bump, Boogie, Charlie, Undercover Elephant, Loud Mouse, Chief, Skake, Rattle, Roll, Sidney Merciless, The King, Skids, Yukayuka, Big H, Clyde, Zelda, Shenna, Blast-Off Buzzard, Crazylegs, Sheriff, Stick, Blubber, Duke, Miss Lil', Mother Load.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Henry Corden, Chuck McCann, Susan Davis, Alan Oppenheimer, Bob Hastings, Mike Bell, Paul Winchell, Lennie Weinrib; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joesph Barbera, Alex Lovy, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Ed Barge, Sue Beak, O. E. Callahan, Rudy Cataldi, Geoff Collins, Ed De Mattia, Rodney D'Silva, Peter Eastment, Marcia Fertig, Mark Glamack, Gerald Grabner, Fred Hellmich; more Animators ...
- Written By Richard Albrecht, Tony Benedict, Dick Conway, Lee Davenport, Ralph Goodman, Chris Jenkyns, Casey Keller, Glenn Leopold, Marty Murphy; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Earl Bennett, Peter Jennings, Ben Hendricks Jr., Denise Horta, Eileen Horta, Sam Horta; more Editors ...
- Series Began Airing on September 10, 1977.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 60 minutes.
The C.B. Bears featured a bevy of different segments lumped into a one hour program. The title characters appeared in a segment of their own, fighting crime from a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Like pet rocks and mood rings, the Citizen's Band radio craze hit the 70's hard and fast. Spurred on by the success of the C.W. McCall song "Convoy," the popularity of C.B. radios skyrocketed, moving... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The C.B. Bears (Series)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!