Spooky Space KookSpooky Space Kook (1969) Season 1 Episode 45-14- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 5775 times total.
- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Henry Bascomb/The Space Kook.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Stefanianna Christopherson, Casey Kasem, Nichole Jaffe, Hal Smith, John Stephenson; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Lew Marshall.
- Animated By Bill Keil, George Rowley, Oliver E. Callahan, Ed Love, Rudy Cataldi, Bill Nunes, Zdenko Gasparovic, Joan Orbison, Bob Goe, Jay Sarbry, Hicks Lokey, Ken Southworth, Lloyd Vaughan; more Animators ...
- Written By Ken Spears, Joe Ruby, Bill Lutz, Howard Swift.
- Music: Ted Nichols, David Mook, Ben Raleigh.
- Editor: Gregory V. Watson Jr., Ted Baker, Chip Yaras.
- First Aired on December 20, 1969.
- This series originally ran through Oct 31, 1970.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 45-14
- Season: 1
When the Mystery Machine runs out of fuel, the Scooby-Doo crime stoppers go to an old farmhouse for help. Thinking they're reporters, the farmer tells them to go away because he's been run ragged by reporters ever since a ghostly craft has been hovering over the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
When Frank Sinatra sang "Strangers in the Night," did he know he would inspire the name for the longest-running cartoon on network TV? Probably not. Nonetheless, that Great Dane named Scooby-Doo (as in "dooby dooby doo") has appeared on television... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Spooky Space Kook? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!