A Gaggle Of Galloping GhostsA Gaggle Of Galloping Ghosts (1969) Season 1 Episode 45-11- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 50 times this month, and 3884 times total.
- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Big Bob Oakley (alias The Actor, alias The Werewolf, alias Frankenstein's Monster, alias The Count Dracula from Transylvania, alias The Gypsy).
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Stefanianna Christopherson, Casey Kasem, Nichole Jaffe, Hal Smith, John Stephenson; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Lew Marshall.
- Animated By Bill Keil, George Rowley, Oliver E. Callahan, Ed Love, Rudy Cataldi, Bill Nunes, Zdenko Gasparovic, Joan Orbison, Bob Goe, Jay Sarbry, Hicks Lokey, Ken Southworth, Lloyd Vaughan; more Animators ...
- Written By Ken Spears, Joe Ruby, Bill Lutz, Howard Swift.
- Music: Ted Nichols, David Mook, Ben Raleigh.
- Editor: Gregory V. Watson Jr., Ted Baker, Chip Yaras.
- First Aired on November 22, 1969.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 21:20 minutes.
- Season: 1
Whilst visiting Franken Castle, which was imported brick by brick from Transylvania, the gang comes across more than moldy furniture. The castle seems to be... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The immortal line, "Might have gotten away with it, too, if it hadn't been for these blasted kids and that dog!" was first uttered in this cartoon. This story was adapted in... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Gaggle Of Galloping Ghosts? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!