The Evergreen ExpressThe Evergreen Express (1986) Episode 30- The Raccoons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 375 times total.
- The Raccoons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Gillis-Wiseman Productions, Evergreen Raccoons Television Productions, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Telefilm Canada
- Animation Studio: Hinton Animation Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Bert Raccoon, Ralph Raccoon, Melissa Raccoon, Cyril Sneer, Cedric Sneer, Schaeffer, Broo, Pigs, Mr. Knox, Lady Baden-Baden.
- Voice Actors: Michael Magee, Len Carlson, Marvin Goldhar, Carl Banas, Bob Dermer, Susan Roman, Nick Nichols, Geoffrey Winter.
- Directed By Kevin Gillis, Paul Schibli, Gerald Tripp.
- Produced By Kevin Gillis, Sheldon S. Wiseman, Gerald Tripp, Ursula Clarkson.
- Animated By Lilliane Andre, Mike Bass, Rose Biviens, Chris Butler, Larry Cariou, Gerard De Souza, Woong Jang, Daniel Lafrance, Jean Lajeunesse, Scott Mansz, Luc Marier, Moira Moxley; more Animators ...
- Written By Mary Crawford, Alan Templeton.
- Editor: Sue Robertson.
- First Aired about 1986.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Bert and Cedric are exploring an abandoned set of railroad tracks when they come across an amazing find: The Evergreen 504, a train that some thought was lost.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Raccoons was a classic 1980s carttoon set in the backdrop of Evergreen Forest. Scheming tycoon Cyril Sneer would regularly attempt to enlarge his fortune, often at the expense of the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Evergreen Express. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Evergreen Express? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!