Last LegsLast Legs (1987) Episode 18- The Raccoons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 422 times total.
- The Raccoons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Gillis-Wiseman Productions, Evergreen Raccoons Television Productions, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Telefilm Canada
- Animation Studio: Hinton Animation Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Bert Raccoon, Ralph Raccoon, Melissa Raccoon, Cyril Sneer, Snag, Schaeffer, Sophia Tutu, Broo, Pigs, Bears, Dr. Canard, Courier, Lefty.
- Voice Actors: Michael Magee, Len Carlson, Carl Banas, Bob Dermer, Sharon Lewis, Susan Roman, Nick Nichols, Geoffrey Winter.
- Directed By Kevin Gillis, Paul Schibli, Gerald Tripp.
- Produced By Kevin Gillis, Sheldon S. Wiseman, Gerald Tripp, Ursula Clarkson.
- Animated By Rose Biviens, Chris Butler, Graham Falk, Neil Hunter, Mark Koetsier, Hana Kukal, Daniel Lafrance, Jean Lajeunesse, Bob Latzer, Moira Moxley, Gerard Paquette, Nick Rijgersberg; more Animators ...
- Written By Derek Diorio, Dan Lalande, Kevin Gillis.
- Music: Jon Stroll, Kevin Gillis, Jack Lenz.
- Editor: Sue Robertson, Carla Densmore, Michael Parker, Kelly Kincaid, Brian Feeley; more Editors ...
- First Aired about 1987.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Cyril is ill with a cold and, when the Pigs overhear the doctor on the phone about his clapped-out old car, they think that he's talking about Cyril. Believing... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Raccoons was a classic 1980s cartoon set in the backdrop of Evergreen Forest. Scheming tycoon Cyril Sneer would regularly attempt to enlarge his fortune, often at the expense of the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Last Legs. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Last Legs? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!