Stop The ClockStop The Clock (1987) Episode 16- The Raccoons Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 284 times total.
- The Raccoons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Gillis-Wiseman Productions, Evergreen Raccoons Television Productions, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Telefilm Canada
- Animation Studio: Hinton Animation Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Bert Raccoon, Ralph Raccoon, Melissa Raccoon, Cyril Sneer, Snag, Cedric Sneer, Sophia Tutu, Broo, Pigs, Bears, Bentley Raccoon, Dick Ermine, Reporters.
- Voice Actors: Michael Magee, Len Carlson, Marvin Goldhar, Carl Banas, Bob Dermer, Sharon Lewis, Susan Roman, Nick Nichols, Noam Zylberman, Dan Lalande; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kevin Gillis, Paul Schibli, Gerald Tripp.
- Produced By Kevin Gillis, Sheldon S. Wiseman, Gerald Tripp, Ursula Clarkson.
- Animated By Rose Biviens, Chris Butler, Graham Falk, Neil Hunter, Mark Koetsier, Hana Kukal, Daniel Lafrance, Jean Lajeunesse, Bob Latzer, Moira Moxley, Gerard Paquette, Nick Rijgersberg; more Animators ...
- Written By Dan Lalande, Derek Diorio, Kevin Gillis.
- Music: Kevin Gillis, Jon Stroll.
- Editor: Sue Robertson, Carla Densmore, Michael Parker, Kelly Kincaid, Sean McAllister; more Editors ...
- First Aired about 1987.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Ralph's bookish young cousin Bentley Raccoon discovers how to have fun the Bert Raccoon way when he competes against Cyril Sneer in the Evergreen Forest Games.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Raccoons was a classic 1980s cartoon set in the backdrop of Evergreen Forest. Scheming tycoon Cyril Sneer would regularly attempt to enlarge his fortune, often at the expense of the... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Stop The Clock? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!