The Sweet Smell Of SuccessThe Sweet Smell Of Success (1987) Episode 13- The Raccoons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 296 times total.
- The Raccoons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Gillis-Wiseman Productions, Evergreen Raccoons Television Productions, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Telefilm Canada
- Animation Studio: Hinton Animation Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Bert Raccoon, Ralph Raccoon, Melissa Raccoon, Schaeffer, Cyril Sneer, Snag, Cedric Sneer, Sophia Tutu, Broo, Pigs, Bears.
- Voice Actors: Michael Magee, Len Carlson, Marvin Goldhar, Carl Banas, Bob Dermer, Sharon Lewis, Susan Roman, Nick Nichols; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kevin Gillis, Paul Schibli, Gerald Tripp.
- Produced By Kevin Gillis, Sheldon S. Wiseman, Gerald Tripp, Ursula Clarkson.
- Animated By Bob Browning, Chris Butler, Graham Falk, Mike Girard, Allan Jeffery, Mark Koetsier, Hana Kukal, Jean Lajeunesse, Gerard Paquette, Terry Pike, Nick Rijgersberg, Bill Speers; more Animators ...
- Written By Kevin Gillis, Derek Diorio, Dan Lalande, Charles Lawther, Gail Kerbel.
- Music: Kevin Gillis, Jon Stroll.
- Editor: Sue Robertson, Carla Densmore, Michael Parker, Kelly Kincaid, Sean McAllister; more Editors ...
- First Aired about 1987.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Cyril Sneer wants to launch a new cologne onto the market place: Sneer's Sweet Smell of Success. However, he needs a hook to bring in the customers. When he... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Raccoons was a classic 1980s cartoon set in the backdrop of Evergreen Forest. Scheming tycoon Cyril Sneer would regularly attempt to enlarge his fortune, often at the expense of the... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Sweet Smell Of Success? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!