RumoursRumours (1985) Episode 10- The Raccoons Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 371 times total.
- The Raccoons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Gillis-Wiseman Productions, Evergreen Raccoons Television Productions, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Telefilm Canada
- Animation Studio: Atkinson Film-Arts
- Cartoon Characters: Bert Raccoon, Ralph Raccoon, Melissa Raccoon, Schaeffer, Cyril Sneer, Snag, Cedric Sneer, Sophia Tutu, Broo, Pigs, Master of Ceremonies.
- Voice Actors: Michael Magee, Len Carlson, Marvin Goldhar, Carl Banas, Bob Dermer, Sharon Lewis, Linda Feige, Nick Nichols, Rick Jones; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kevin Gillis, Gerald Tripp.
- Produced By Kevin Gillis, Sheldon S. Wiseman.
- Animated By Larry Cariou, Dan Craig, Curtis Crawford, Graham Falk, Eric Fredrickson, Jill Halliday, Kathy Harker-Fiander, Gloria Hsu, Allan Jeffery, Maryl Morris, Karen Munro-Caple; more Animators ...
- Written By Kevin Gillis, Derek Diorio, Dan Lalande, Charles Lawther, Gail Kerbel.
- Music: Kevin Gillis, Jon Stroll, Ken Ross.
- Editor: Rod Crawley, Susan Robertson, Stephanie Duncan, Joe Fitzpatrick, Francois St.-Amour; more Editors ...
- First Aired about 1985.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Ralph and Melissa are keeping quiet over the rumor that something amazing is going to happen in the Forest Bowl tonight.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Raccoons was a classic 1980s cartoon set in the backdrop of Evergreen Forest. Scheming tycoon Cyril Sneer would regularly attempt to enlarge his fortune, often at the expense of the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Rumours. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rumours? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!