Foul Play In FunlandFoul Play In Funland (1969) Season 1 Episode 45-8- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 4186 times total.
- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Mr. Jenkins, Sarah Jenkins, Charley/Charley II.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Stefanianna Christopherson, Casey Kasem, Nichole Jaffe, Hal Smith, John Stephenson; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Lew Marshall.
- Animated By Bill Keil, George Rowley, Oliver E. Callahan, Ed Love, Rudy Cataldi, Bill Nunes, Zdenko Gasparovic, Joan Orbison, Bob Goe, Jay Sarbry, Hicks Lokey, Ken Southworth, Lloyd Vaughan; more Animators ...
- Written By Ken Spears, Joe Ruby, Bill Lutz, Howard Swift.
- Music: Ted Nichols, David Mook, Ben Raleigh.
- Editor: Gregory V. Watson Jr., Ted Baker, Chip Yaras.
- First Aired on November 01, 1969.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
On a beach, just after sundown, Scooby is sniffing out clams for the rest of the gang to eat. Shaggy comments that he has heard of bird dogs and rabbit dogs, but never a clam dog. Scooby shows his disgust of clams, as he does not fancy them very much. As the gang... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Uses portions of the underscore of The Jetsons. When Frank Sinatra sang "Strangers in the Night," did he know he would inspire the name for the longest-running cartoon on network TV? Probably not. Nonetheless, that Great Dane named Scooby-Doo (as... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Foul Play In Funland? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!