The RunawaysThe Runaways (1985) Episode 5- The Raccoons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 428 times total.
- The Raccoons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Gillis-Wiseman Productions, Evergreen Raccoons Television Productions, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Telefilm Canada
- Animation Studio: Atkinson Film-Arts
- Cartoon Characters: Bert Raccoon, Ralph Raccoon, Melissa Raccoon, Schaeffer, Cyril Sneer, Cedric Sneer, Snag, Sophia Tutu, Broo, Pigs, Dan the Forest Ranger, Julie, Tommy.
- Voice Actors: Michael Magee, Len Carlson, Marvin Goldhar, Carl Banas, Bob Dermer, Sharon Lewis, Linda Feige, Nick Nichols, Murray Cruchley, Vanessa Lindores; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kevin Gillis, Gerald Tripp.
- Produced By Kevin Gillis, Sheldon S. Wiseman.
- Animated By Dan Craig, Curtis Crawford, Drew Edwards, Graham Falk, Scott Fiander, Eric Fredrickson, Carolyn Gair, Kathy Harker-Fiander, Jill Halliday, Gloria Hsu, Maryl Morris, Karen Munro-Caple; more Animators ...
- Written By Kevin Gillis, Charles Lawther, Gail Kerbel, Derek Diorio, Dan Lalande.
- Editor: Jennifer Irwin, Norman LeBlanc, Stephanie Duncan.
- First Aired about 1985.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Julie and Tommy run away from home when Ranger Dan is angry with them for being untidy, while and Cedric leaves home and moves in with the Raccoons after... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Raccoons was a classic 1980s cartoon set in the backdrop of Evergreen Forest. Scheming tycoon Cyril Sneer would regularly attempt to enlarge his fortune, often at the expense of the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Runaways. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Runaways? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!