The Evergreen Grand PrixThe Evergreen Grand Prix (1985) Episode 4- The Raccoons Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 356 times total.
- The Raccoons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Gillis-Wiseman Productions, Evergreen Raccoons Television Productions, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Telefilm Canada
- Animation Studio: Atkinson Film-Arts
- Cartoon Characters: Bert Raccoon, Ralph Raccoon, Melissa Raccoon, Schaeffer, Cyril Sneer, Cedric Sneer, Snag, Sophia Tutu, Broo, Pigs, Bears, Mr. Mammoth, Mr. Mammoth's Assistant, Haggis Lamborgini.
- Voice Actors: Michael Magee, Len Carlson, Marvin Goldhar, Carl Banas, Bob Dermer, Sharon Lewis, Linda Feige, Nick Nichols, Geoffrey Winter; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kevin Gillis, Gerald Tripp.
- Produced By Kevin Gillis, Sheldon S. Wiseman.
- Animated By Bob Browning, Dan Craig, Drew Edwards, Graham Falk, Scott Fiander, Carolyn Gair, Kathy Harker-Fiander, Jim Hiltz, Gloria Hsu, Maryl Morris, Karen Munro-Caple, Dave Nethery; more Animators ...
- Written By Kevin Gillis, Derek Diorio, Dan Lalande, Alan Gordon, Tobi Gordon.
- Editor: Norman LeBlanc, Jennifer Irwin, Stephanie Duncan.
- First Aired about 1985.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
The Raccoons use Cedric's plans for a solar-powered car to build a racecar that will compete against Cyril's new road hog, the "Sneermobile."
Cartoon Production Information:
The Raccoons was a classic 1980s cartoon set in the backdrop of Evergreen Forest. Scheming tycoon Cyril Sneer would regularly attempt to enlarge his fortune, often at the expense of the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Evergreen Grand Prix. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Evergreen Grand Prix? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!