Going It AloneGoing It Alone (1985) Episode 2- The Raccoons Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 441 times total.
- The Raccoons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Gillis-Wiseman Productions, Evergreen Raccoons Television Productions, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Telefilm Canada
- Animation Studio: Atkinson Film-Arts
- Cartoon Characters: Raccoon, Ralph Raccoon, Melissa Raccoon, Schaeffer, Cyril Sneer, Cedric Sneer, Snag, Sophia Tutu, Broo, Pigs, Dan the Forest Ranger, Julie, Tommy, Sam Sneer.
- Voice Actors: Michael Magee, Len Carlson, Marvin Goldhar, Carl Banas, Bob Dermer, Sharon Lewis, Linda Feige, Nick Nichols, Murray Cruchley, Vanessa Lindores; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kevin Gillis, Gerald Tripp.
- Produced By Kevin Gillis, Sheldon S. Wiseman.
- Animated By Bob Browning, Dan Craig, Drew Edwards, Graham Falk, Scott Fiander, Carolyn Gair, Kathy Harker-Fiander, Jim Hiltz, Gloria Hsu, Maryl Morris, Karen Munro-Caple, Dave Nethery; more Animators ...
- Written By Kevin Gillis, Derek Diorio, Dan Lalande.
- Editor: Jennifer Irwin, Norman LeBlanc, Stephanie Duncan.
- First Aired about 1985.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
There's a huge legendary creature lurking on top of Evergreen Mountain, and Bert Raccoon, that daring mountaineer, is about to meet it. Face to face.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Raccoons was a classic 1980s cartoon set in the backdrop of Evergreen Forest. Scheming tycoon Cyril Sneer would regularly attempt to enlarge his fortune, often at the expense of the environment. Luckily, the Raccoons were on hand to thwart him:... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Going It Alone. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Going It Alone? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!