What The Hex Going On?What The Hex Going On? (1969) Season 1 Episode 45-6- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 37 times this month, and 5401 times total.
- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Sharon, Uncle Stewart/The Ghost Of Elias Kingston.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Stefanianna Christopherson, Casey Kasem, Nichole Jaffe, Hal Smith, John Stephenson; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Lew Marshall.
- Animated By Bill Keil, George Rowley, Oliver E. Callahan, Ed Love, Rudy Cataldi, Bill Nunes, Zdenko Gasparovic, Joan Orbison, Bob Goe, Jay Sarbry, Hicks Lokey, Ken Southworth, Lloyd Vaughan; more Animators ...
- Written By Ken Spears, Joe Ruby, Bill Lutz, Howard Swift.
- Music: Ted Nichols, David Mook, Ben Raleigh.
- Editor: Gregory V. Watson Jr., Ted Baker, Chip Yaras.
- First Aired on October 18, 1969.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
As a squeaky little bat flies out of a mausoleum, we hear the words 'Come, Come' from a strange, loud voice. The voice is not beckoning the bat however, he is beckoning a man who is walking with his... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The following snippets from this episode can be seen in the opening titles:
- The exterior of The Kingston Mansion (out of which the title of the show emerges).
- Scooby and the gang walking past a bookcase, which opens up and the ghost Of... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about What The Hex Going On?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!