Decoy For A DognapperDecoy For A Dognapper (1969) Season 1 Episode 45-5- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 55 times this month, and 4352 times total.
- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Buck Masters.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Stefanianna Christopherson, Casey Kasem, Nichole Jaffe, Hal Smith, John Stephenson; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Lew Marshall.
- Animated By Bill Keil, George Rowley, Oliver E. Callahan, Ed Love, Rudy Cataldi, Bill Nunes, Zdenko Gasparovic, Joan Orbison, Bob Goe, Jay Sarbry, Hicks Lokey, Ken Southworth, Lloyd Vaughan; more Animators ...
- Written By Ken Spears, Joe Ruby, Bill Lutz, Howard Swift.
- Music: Ted Nichols, David Mook, Ben Raleigh.
- Editor: Gregory V. Watson Jr., Ted Baker, Chip Yaras.
- First Aired on October 11, 1969.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Scooby falls in love with a poodle who is suddenly dog napped; the third prize dog stolen in 3 days! To cease this canine crime wave, the gang grooms Scooby to look like the champion Great Dane of Bob Miller, and set him up as a decoy. It works all too well:... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Mystery Machine is full of the high-tech radar equipment of its day. A new Mystery Machine would be introduced for The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo in the 80's that was even more advanced. Much of the score for this episode is from the 1966... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Decoy For A Dognapper? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!