Mine Your Own BusinessMine Your Own Business (1969) Season 1 Episode 45-4- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 5831 times total.
- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Big Ben, The Miner 49er/Hank.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Stefanianna Christopherson, Casey Kasem, Nichole Jaffe, Hal Smith, John Stephenson; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Lew Marshall.
- Animated By Bill Keil, George Rowley, Oliver E. Callahan, Ed Love, Rudy Cataldi, Bill Nunes, Zdenko Gasparovic, Joan Orbison, Bob Goe, Jay Sarbry, Hicks Lokey, Ken Southworth, Lloyd Vaughan; more Animators ...
- Written By Ken Spears, Joe Ruby, Bill Lutz, Howard Swift.
- Music: Ted Nichols, David Mook, Ben Raleigh.
- Editor: Gregory V. Watson Jr., Ted Baker, Chip Yaras.
- First Aired on October 04, 1969.
- This series originally ran through Oct 31, 1970.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 45-4
- Season: 1
While traveling into an old mining town, Scooby and company book up for lodgings at Big Ben's ranch. There the ranch proprietor, Big Ben, and his assistant, Hank, greet them who tell them of the reason why the guests have steered clear of the ranch: a mysterious... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Different sub-main title music for this episode only. This alternate cue was also used for the sub-main titles of the first New Scooby-Doo Movie, "Ghastly Ghost Town." When... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mine Your Own Business? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!