Pirate ShadowsPirate Shadows (1990) Season 1 Episode 19- Peter Pan & the Pirates Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 530 times total.
- Peter Pan & the Pirates Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Southern Star / Hanna-Barbera Australia, 20th Century Fox Television
- Animation Studio: Southern Star Entertainment.
- Cartoon Characters: Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy, John, Michael, Captain James Hook, Mr. Smee, Billy Jukes, Ignatious Starkey, Robert Mullins, Eucrates Cookson, Tiger Lily, Tootles, Curly, Slightly, Hard-to-Hit, Twins, Nibs, Old Crooked Tail, Mermaids, Alf Mason, Great Big Little Panther.
- Voice Actors: Jason Marsden, Debi Derryberry, Christina Lange, Jack Lynch, Whitby Hartford, Tim Curry, Ed Gilbert, Eugene Williams, David Shaughnessy; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Buzz Potamkin, Haim Saban, Winston Richard, Eric S. Rollman.
- Written By Sir James M. Barrie.
- Music: Haim Saban, Shuki Levy.
- First Aired about 1990.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
During a game of Hide and Seek, Michael becomes afraid of a huge shadow that turns out to only be the Twins' double shadow. To show Michael that shadows are... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Pirate Shadows. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pirate Shadows? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!