The Phantom ShamanThe Phantom Shaman (1990) Season 1 Episode 9- Peter Pan & the Pirates Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 449 times total.
- Peter Pan & the Pirates Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Southern Star / Hanna-Barbera Australia, 20th Century Fox Television
- Animation Studio: Southern Star Entertainment.
- Cartoon Characters: Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy, John, Michael, Captain James Hook, Mr. Smee, Billy Jukes, Ignatious Starkey, Robert Mullins, Eucrates Cookson, Tiger Lily, Tootles, Curly, Slightly, Hard-to-Hit, Twins, Nibs, Old Crooked Tail, Mermaids, Alf Mason, Great Big Little Panther.
- Voice Actors: Jason Marsden, Debi Derryberry, Christina Lange, Jack Lynch, Whitby Hartford, Tim Curry, Ed Gilbert, Eugene Williams, David Shaughnessy; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Buzz Potamkin, Haim Saban, Winston Richard, Eric S. Rollman.
- Written By Sir James M. Barrie.
- Music: Haim Saban, Shuki Levy.
- First Aired about 1990.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Cookson accidentally picks up a philosophy book instead of his cookbook, and is able to impress his captain with words of wisdom. With Great Big Little Panther gone, Hook comes up with the idea to disguise Cookson as an Indian Shaman and send him to the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Phantom Shaman. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Phantom Shaman? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!