The Rhyme-Line Caper, Episode 8The Rhyme-Line Caper, Episode 8 (1960) Season 1 Episode 8- Q.T. Hush Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 258 times total.
- Q.T. Hush Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Animation Associates.
- Animation Studio: M. and A. Alexander.
- Distributed by: National Telefilm Associates.
- Cartoon Characters: Q.T. Hush, Shamus, Police Chief Muldoon, Quincy, Scavenger Hill Mob, Yo Yo, Ping Pong, Baffles, Al Cologne, Professor Zappo, Gootch, Dr. Tickle, Mr. Snide, One Ton.
- Voice Actors: Dallas McKennon.
- Directed By Ken Southworth.
- Produced By Rudy Catalin, Lou Zukor, John Boersema.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Originally Released in 1960 (Estimate).
- Running Time: 3 minutes.
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Private eye Q.T. Hush was a detective with something extra. His shadow seemed to have a mind and body of its own. The shadow, named Quincy, was able to talk, slide under doors, and even smoke... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Rhyme-Line Caper, Episode 8. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Rhyme-Line Caper, Episode 8? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!