Kragg The ConquerorKragg The Conqueror (1979) Episode 10-B (Episode Number)- 096-019- Mighty Man and Yukk Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 399 times total.
- Mighty Man and Yukk Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Ruby-Spears Productions.
- Cartoon Characters: Brandon Brewster/Mighty Man, Yukk, Future Man, Kragg the Conqueror, Lasch, Police Chief.
- Voice Actors: Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, John Stephenson, Henry Corden.
Additional Voices: Marlene Aragon, Keith Barbour, Daws Butler; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Rudy Larriva, Manuel Perez, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By Jerry Eisenberg, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Animated By James Davis, Daniel De La Vega, Lillian Evans, Gail Finkeldei, Frank Gonzales, Jeff Hall, John Howley, John Kimball, Norm McCabe, Frank Nakielski, Don Parmele, Bill Pratt; more Animators ...
- Written By Mark Jones, Elana Lesser, Cliff Ruby, Mark Evanier, Gary Greenfield, Michael Maurer, Jon Kubichan, Steve Gerber, Norman Maurer, Sid Morse; more Writers ...
- Music: Dean Elliott.
- Editor: Chip Yaras, Richard Allen.
- First Aired on November 24, 1979.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
Lasch, a criminal scientist, succeeds in thawing out a Viking warrior, Kragg, for the purpose of ruling the city. But Kragg will not be controlled and rules alone... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series is about a millionaire named Brandon Brewster and his dog, Yukk. Before they go off to fight crime, Yukk zaps Brandon with a transformation ray, turning him into a miniature superhero... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Kragg The Conqueror. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Kragg The Conqueror? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!