Bad News SnoozeBad News Snooze (1979) Episode 5-B (Episode Number)- 096-010- Mighty Man and Yukk Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 415 times total.
- Mighty Man and Yukk Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Ruby-Spears Productions.
- Cartoon Characters: Brandon Brewster/Mighty Man, Yukk, The Rooster, Madame Sleep.
- Voice Actors: Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, John Stephenson.
Additional Voices: Marlene Aragon, Keith Barbour, Daws Butler, Ruth Buzzi; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Rudy Larriva, Manuel Perez, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By Jerry Eisenberg, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Animated By James Davis, Daniel De La Vega, Lillian Evans, Gail Finkeldei, Frank Gonzales, Jeff Hall, John Howley, John Kimball, Norm McCabe, Frank Nakielski, Don Parmele, Bill Pratt; more Animators ...
- Written By Mark Jones, Elana Lesser, Cliff Ruby, Mark Evanier, Gary Greenfield, Michael Maurer, Jon Kubichan, Steve Gerber, Norman Maurer, Sid Morse; more Writers ...
- Music: Dean Elliott.
- Editor: Chip Yaras, Richard Allen.
- First Aired on October 20, 1979.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
Using her powerful sleeping gas, Madame Sleep steals a lion statue from King "L". In its place, she leaves a copy and a ransom demand.
Cartoon Production Information:
This series is about a millionaire named Brandon Brewster and his dog, Yukk. Before they go off to fight crime, Yukk zaps Brandon with a transformation ray, turning him into a miniature superhero... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Bad News Snooze. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bad News Snooze? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!