Shake Up With Ms. Make-UpShake Up With Ms. Make-Up (1979) Episode 4-F (Episode Number)- 096-007- Mighty Man and Yukk Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 448 times total.
- Mighty Man and Yukk Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Ruby-Spears Productions.
- Cartoon Characters: Brandon Brewster/Mighty Man, Yukk, Coach Crime, Ms. Make-up, Max.
- Voice Actors: Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, John Stephenson.
Additional Voices: Marlene Aragon, Keith Barbour, Daws Butler, Ruth Buzzi; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Rudy Larriva, Manuel Perez, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By Jerry Eisenberg, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Animated By James Davis, Daniel De La Vega, Lillian Evans, Gail Finkeldei, Frank Gonzales, Jeff Hall, John Howley, John Kimball, Norm McCabe, Frank Nakielski, Don Parmele, Bill Pratt; more Animators ...
- Written By Mark Jones, Elana Lesser, Cliff Ruby, Mark Evanier, Gary Greenfield, Michael Maurer, Jon Kubichan, Steve Gerber, Norman Maurer, Sid Morse; more Writers ...
- Music: Dean Elliott.
- Editor: Chip Yaras, Richard Allen.
- First Aired on October 13, 1979.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
Ms. Make-up turns a gorilla into a beauty queen with cosmetics to attempt a diamond theft.
Cartoon Production Information:
This series is about a millionaire named Brandon Brewster and his dog, Yukk. Before they go off to fight crime, Yukk zaps Brandon with a transformation ray, turning him into a miniature superhero... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Shake Up With Ms. Make-Up. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Shake Up With Ms. Make-Up? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!