Going To The DogsGoing To The Dogs (1982) - Meatballs and Spaghetti Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 347 times total.
- Meatballs and Spaghetti Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Intermedia Entertainment
- Distributed by: Marvel Productions, Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Meatballs, Spaghetti, Woofer, Clyde.
- Voice Actors: Ron Masak, Sally Julian, Frank Welker, Barry Gordon, Jack Angel, Wally Burr, Philip L. Clarke, Regis Cordic, Peter Cullen, Ron Gans; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Bob Richardson, Jerry Eisenberg, David H. DePatie, Fred Silverman.
- Music: Steven Depatie.
- Editor: Robert T. Gillis.
- First Aired on November 06, 1982.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
It's hard not to imagine the pitch meeting that started it all. An animation executive comes into the room, says "Hey, let's have a show based on the rock star Meatloaf!" and is met with the overwhelming response of "Yeah, kids love Meatloaf!"... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Going To The Dogs. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Going To The Dogs? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!