Surf's UpSurf's Up (2007) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 88 times this month, and 3348 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- 3D CG Animation
- Sony Pictures Animation
- Animation Studio: Sony Pictures Imageworks
- Distributed by: Sony Pictures International, Columbia Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Cody Maverick, Big Z/Geek, Lani Aliikai, Chicken Joe, Reggie Belafonte, Tank Evans, Mike Abromowitz, Kelly, Rob, SPEN Announcer, Filmmakers, Glen Maverick, Edna Maverick, Arnold, Kate, Smudge, Ivan, Glen's Buddy.
- Voice Actors: Shia LaBeouf, Jeff Bridges, Zooey Deschanel, Jon Heder, James Woods, Diedrich Bader, Mario Cantone, Kelly Slater, Rob Machado, Sal Masekela; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ash Brannon, Chris Buck.
- Produced By Chris Jenkins, Lydia Bottegoni.
- Animated By Hunter Athey, John Clark, Jeff Croke, Bill Haller, Steve Harwood, Keith Paciello, Gwendelyn Robson, Pepe Valencia, Michael C. Walling, Alex Whitney, Dougg Williams, Jeff Schu; more Animators ...
- Written By Lisa Addario, Christian Darren, Don Rhymer, Joe Syracuse.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Animated Feature, 2008, Nominee, Annie Award, Best Animated Feature, 2008; more Awards ...
- Music: Mychael Danna, Rob Simonsen.
- Editor: Ivan Bilancio, Mark Yeager, Margaret Lily Andres, Anthony Durazzo, Steven Liu; more Editors ...
- Originally Released on June 08, 2007. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
An action comedy that delves behind the scenes of the high-octane world of competitive surfing. The film profiles teenage Rockhopper penguin Cody Maverick, an... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
First released in Los Angeles; general release date was June 8, 2007.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Surf's Up" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Surf's Up? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!