Maiden Circuits Win The Day?!Maiden Circuits Win The Day?! (1996) Episode 11- Saber Marionette J Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 272 times total.
- Saber Marionette J AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Bandai Visual, TV Tokyo, Sotsu Eizo
- Animation Studio: Studio Juno
- Distributed by: Bandai Entertainment, AnimeVillage (US)
- Cartoon Characters: Otaru, Hanagata, Lime, Gennai, Obiichi, Tamasaburo, Baiko.
- Voice Actors: Yuka Imai, Yuri Shiratori, Megumi Hayashibara, Akiko Hiramatsu, Yuuko Mizutani, Kikuko Inoue, Ai Orikasa, Maria Kawamura, Hikaru Midorikawa; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Masami Shimoda, Koji Masunari.
- Produced By Noriko Kobayashi, Shinjuro Yokoyama, Tsutomu Sugita, Katsunori Haruta, Ken Iyadomi.
- Animated By Masaharu Kawamori, Ken Otsuka, Yukihiro Kitano, Kunio Kazuki, Katsuichi Nakayama, Shinya Uchida, Yoshimi Hashimoto, Tsutomu Miyazawa, Eiji Inoue, Keizo Ichikawa, Noriyuki Tetsura; more Animators ...
- Written By Mayori Sekishima, Kenichi Kanemaki.
- Music: Parome.
- Editor: Shigeru Nishiyama.
- First Aired on December 10, 1996.
- Originally Aired on TV Tokyo (Japan).
- Running Time: 24 minutes.
- Episode Number: 11
Not everyone in Gartlant supports Faust's cause. A small rebel group has arisen and is now helping Otaru and the group fight Faust. But all they have to offer is some outdated bombs. With their objective in sight, the group sets off again. Who though Hanagata... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A series of three 30-minute videos, "Saber Marionettes" (not "Saber Marionette J"), was released in 1995, one year befoer the TV series. Following the TV series, another video... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Maiden Circuits Win The Day?!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Maiden Circuits Win The Day?!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!