Infiltration Of The Dark EmpireInfiltration Of The Dark Empire (1996) Episode 10- Saber Marionette J Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 231 times total.
- Saber Marionette J AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Bandai Visual, TV Tokyo, Sotsu Eizo
- Animation Studio: Studio Juno
- Distributed by: Bandai Entertainment, AnimeVillage (US)
- Cartoon Characters: Otaru, Hanagata, Lime, Gennai, Obiichi, Tamasaburo, Baiko, Michael, Luchs.
- Voice Actors: Yuka Imai, Yuri Shiratori, Megumi Hayashibara, Akiko Hiramatsu, Yuuko Mizutani, Kikuko Inoue, Ai Orikasa, Maria Kawamura, Hikaru Midorikawa; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Masami Shimoda, Koji Masunari.
- Produced By Noriko Kobayashi, Shinjuro Yokoyama, Tsutomu Sugita, Katsunori Haruta, Ken Iyadomi.
- Animated By Masaharu Kawamori, Ken Otsuka, Yukihiro Kitano, Kunio Kazuki, Katsuichi Nakayama, Shinya Uchida, Yoshimi Hashimoto, Tsutomu Miyazawa, Eiji Inoue, Keizo Ichikawa, Noriyuki Tetsura; more Animators ...
- Written By Mayori Sekishima, Kenichi Kanemaki.
- Music: Parome.
- Editor: Shigeru Nishiyama.
- First Aired on December 03, 1996.
- Originally Aired on TV Tokyo (Japan).
- Running Time: 24 minutes.
It seems Gartlant is very different from Japoness. The citizens of Gartlant live under Faust's iron rule as soldiers walk the streets keeping the citizens in line... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A series of three 30-minute videos, "Saber Marionettes" (not "Saber Marionette J"), was released in 1995, one year befoer the TV series. Following the TV series, another video series, "Saber Marionette... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Infiltration Of The Dark Empire. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Infiltration Of The Dark Empire? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!