Challenge From FaustChallenge From Faust (1996) Episode 05- Saber Marionette J Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 248 times total.
- Saber Marionette J AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Bandai Visual, TV Tokyo, Sotsu Eizo
- Animation Studio: Studio Juno
- Distributed by: Bandai Entertainment, AnimeVillage (US)
- Cartoon Characters: Otaru, Hanagata, Lime, Gennai, Obiichi, Tamasaburo, Baiko, Bloodberry, Faust, Hess.
- Voice Actors: Yuka Imai, Yuri Shiratori, Megumi Hayashibara, Akiko Hiramatsu, Yuuko Mizutani, Kikuko Inoue, Ai Orikasa, Maria Kawamura, Hikaru Midorikawa; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Masami Shimoda, Koji Masunari.
- Produced By Noriko Kobayashi, Shinjuro Yokoyama, Tsutomu Sugita, Katsunori Haruta, Ken Iyadomi.
- Animated By Masaharu Kawamori, Ken Otsuka, Yukihiro Kitano, Kunio Kazuki, Katsuichi Nakayama, Shinya Uchida, Yoshimi Hashimoto, Tsutomu Miyazawa, Eiji Inoue, Keizo Ichikawa, Noriyuki Tetsura; more Animators ...
- Written By Mayori Sekishima, Kenichi Kanemaki.
- Music: Parome.
- Editor: Shigeru Nishiyama.
- First Aired on October 29, 1996.
- Originally Aired on TV Tokyo (Japan).
- Running Time: 24 minutes.
The leader of Gartlant has made his intentions clear that he wants to conquer more of Terra II. Now Japoness is up at arms if he will attack them next. But Faust... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A series of three 30-minute videos, "Saber Marionettes" (not "Saber Marionette J"), was released in 1995, one year befoer the TV series. Following the TV series, another video series, "Saber Marionette... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Challenge From Faust. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Challenge From Faust? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!