Big Trouble In Castle Japoness!Big Trouble In Castle Japoness! (1996) Episode 03- Saber Marionette J Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 232 times total.
- Saber Marionette J AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Bandai Visual, TV Tokyo, Sotsu Eizo
- Animation Studio: Studio Juno
- Distributed by: Bandai Entertainment, AnimeVillage (US)
- Cartoon Characters: Otaru, Hanagata, Lime, Gennai, Obiichi, Tamasaburo, Baiko, Cherry, Faust, Panther.
- Voice Actors: Yuka Imai, Yuri Shiratori, Megumi Hayashibara, Akiko Hiramatsu, Yuuko Mizutani, Kikuko Inoue, Ai Orikasa, Maria Kawamura, Hikaru Midorikawa; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Masami Shimoda, Koji Masunari.
- Produced By Noriko Kobayashi, Shinjuro Yokoyama, Tsutomu Sugita, Katsunori Haruta, Ken Iyadomi.
- Animated By Masaharu Kawamori, Ken Otsuka, Yukihiro Kitano, Kunio Kazuki, Katsuichi Nakayama, Shinya Uchida, Yoshimi Hashimoto, Tsutomu Miyazawa, Eiji Inoue, Keizo Ichikawa, Noriyuki Tetsura; more Animators ...
- Written By Mayori Sekishima, Kenichi Kanemaki.
- Music: Parome.
- Editor: Shigeru Nishiyama.
- First Aired on October 15, 1996.
- Originally Aired on TV Tokyo (Japan).
- Running Time: 24 minutes.
It is a wonderful day to go see the festivities at Castle Japoness. So off go Otaru and Lime with Hanagata following in the process. Of course, this is all new to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A series of three 30-minute videos, "Saber Marionettes" (not "Saber Marionette J"), was released in 1995, one year befoer the TV series. Following the TV series, another video series, "Saber Marionette... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Big Trouble In Castle Japoness!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Big Trouble In Castle Japoness!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!