The Case Of The Burger BurglarThe Case Of The Burger Burglar (1987) Episode 10-B- Popeye and Son Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 825 times total.
- Popeye and Son Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna Barbera Studios.
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Production Co., Ltd., Cuckoo's Nest Studios.
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Popeye Jr., Olive Oyl, Bluto, Lizzie, Tank, Woody, Polly, Dee Dee, Rad, Puggy, Wimpy, Eugene, Francis, Sea Hag, Poopdeck Pappy, Alice the Goon.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Marilyn Schreffler, Josh Rodine, Allan Melvin, David Markus, Nancy Cartwright, Penina Segall, Kaleena Kiff, B.J. Ward; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By John Kimball, Ray Patterson.
- Produced By Charles Grosvenor, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Bruce L. Paisner.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Joanne Miller.
- Editor: Larry C. Cowan, Gil Iverson.
- First Aired on November 14, 1987.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
Francis and Junior go sleuthing when a hamburger thief threatens to put Wimpy out of business. After their search for clues comes to a dead end, the detectives... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Popeye and Olive are now married, and they have a son, Popeye Jr. Bluto is also married- to a woman named Lizzie- and he also has a son, Tank. The kids are just like their father... except Popeye... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Case Of The Burger Burglar? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!