Witless For The ProsecutionWitless For The Prosecution (1993) Season 3 Episode 4311-002- BK-48- Bonkers Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 375 times total.
- Bonkers Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation (Japan) Inc., Animal House, Morning-Sun Studio
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Bonkers D. Bobcat, Miranda Wright.
- Voice Actors: Jim Cummings, Karla DeVito, Ron Perlman, Jeff Bennett, Maurice LaMarche, Joe Alaskey, Earl Boen.
- Directed By David Block.
- Produced By Duane Capizzi.
- Written By Richard Stanley, Len Uhley.
- Music: Mark Watters, Randy Petersen, Kevin Quinn.
- Editor: Sam Horta.
- First Aired on October 05, 1993.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
Miranda can testify against publisher Lillith DuPrave at her counterfeiting trial. So she hides out in Bonkers house until the trial. But Bonkers and his friends... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Life used to be golden for Bonkers D. Bobcat. Back in his Raw Toonage days, the zany bobcat was a cartoon star, appearing in regular "Here's Bonkers" segments with sidekick Jitters A. Dogg, lovely... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Witless For The Prosecution. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Witless For The Prosecution? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!