The Girl From Down UnderThe Girl From Down Under (1987) Episode 07-B- Popeye and Son Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 815 times total.
- Popeye and Son Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna Barbera Studios.
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Production Co., Ltd., Cuckoo's Nest Studios.
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Popeye Jr., Olive Oyl, Bluto, Lizzie, Tank, Woody, Polly, Dee Dee, Rad, Puggy, Wimpy, Eugene, Francis, Sea Hag, Poopdeck Pappy, Alice the Goon.
- Voice Actors: Maurice LaMarche, Marilyn Schreffler, Josh Rodine, Allan Melvin, David Markus, Nancy Cartwright, Penina Segall, Kaleena Kiff, B.J. Ward; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By John Kimball, Ray Patterson.
- Produced By Charles Grosvenor, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Bruce L. Paisner.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Joanne Miller.
- Editor: Larry C. Cowan, Gil Iverson.
- First Aired on October 24, 1987.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 07-B
The kids meet Shellie, a new girl "from Down Under." Pretty soon, dolphins and fish start disappearing from Sweethaven. When Shellie let all the animals from Sea Park go, it calls for Popeye's spinach to round them up. The girl from "Down Under" turns out to be... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Popeye and Olive are now married, and they have a son, Popeye Jr. Bluto is also married- to a woman named Lizzie- and he also has a son, Tank. The kids are just like their father... except Popeye Jr. hates spinach. Wimpy has a nephew, Francis. Olive... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Girl From Down Under. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Girl From Down Under? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!