La Ballade des Dalton
English Title: The Ballad of the DaltonsLa Ballade des Dalton (The Ballad of the Daltons) (1978) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 928 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Traditional Animation
- Dargaud Films, Productions René Goscinny, Studio Idéfix
- Distributed by: Les Artistes Associés
- Cartoon Characters: Lucky Luke, Jolly Jumper, Joe, William, Jack, Averell, Augustus Betting, Ran Tan Plan, Ming Li Foo, Mathias Bone, Thadeus Collins, Plume de Serpent, Dr. Aldous Smith, Tom O'Connor, Sam Game, Bud Bugman, Judge Groovy, Pancho, Carmen, Miss Worthlesspenny, Printer, Saloon Singer.
- Voice Actors: Daniel Ceccaldi, René Goscinny, Pierre Trabaud, Jacques Balutin, Gérard Hernandez, Pierre Tornade, Jacques Legras, Bernard Haller; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By René Goscinny, Morris, Henri Gruel, Pierre Watrin.
- Produced By Georges Dargaud.
- Animated By Pierre Watrin, Bernard Roso, Pauline Leroy, Marie-Luce Image, Georges Gramma, Bernard Fiévé.
- Written By René Goscinny, Morris.
- Music: Claude Bolling.
Songs by Claude Bolling, Henri Gruel, Laurence Riesner; more Musicians ...
- Originally Released on October 25, 1978.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 82 minutes.
- Color (Eastmancolor)
The scene: a saloon where a local artiste sings the ballad of the Daltons, those abominable outlaws whom Lucky Luke, the man who shoots faster than his shadow, helped by his faithful horse Jolly Jumper, spends his time putting in prison. And it's in prison that... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In production from 1976 to 1978.
Sorry, we do not have a video of La Ballade des Dalton. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about La Ballade des Dalton? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!