Escape To Beer Mountain: A Rope Of SandEscape To Beer Mountain: A Rope Of Sand (2002) Episode 101- Clone High Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 469 times total.
- Clone High Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited
- Cartoon Characters: Abe Lincoln, Cleopatra, Gandhi, John F. Kennedy, Joan of Arc, Principal Cinnamon J. Scudworth, George Washington Carver, Jimi Hendrix, Wally, Sheepman, Sheriff, Van Gogh, Gandhi's Kidney, Carl, Caesar, Jesus Cristo.
- Voice Actors: Will Forte, Christa Miller Lawrence, Michael McDonald, Chris Miller, Nicole Sullivan, Phil Lord, Donald Adeosun Faison, Andy Dick; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ted Collyer, Harold Harris.
- Produced By Tom Martin, Bill Lawrence, Chris Miller, Phil Lord.
- Animated By Mike Moon, Dexter Smith, Carey Yost, Mark Ackland, Mark Thornton, Jan Tillcock.
- Written By Phil Lord, Christopher Miller, Bill Lawrence.
- Music: Liam Lynch, Abandoned Pools.
- First Aired on November 02, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Abe Lincoln has got the hots for the beautiful and popular Cleopatra, and hopes to make his move at John F. Kennedy's party. But John F. Kennedy, who's also... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
U.S. airdate for this episode is January 20, 2003.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Escape To Beer Mountain: A Rope Of Sand? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!