A Baloo SwitcherooA Baloo Switcheroo (1990) Season 1 Episode 24- TaleSpin Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 479 times total.
- TaleSpin Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation France S.A.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Kit Cloudkicker, Baloo, Rebecca Cunningham, Molly Cunningham, Wildcat, King Louie, Don Karnage, Shere Khan, Air Show Announcer, Professor O'Bowens, Track Coach, Trader Joe, Dump Truck, Gibber, Mayor of Cape Suzette, Maddog, Hacksaw.
- Voice Actors: R. J. Williams, Ed Gilbert, Sally Struthers, Janna Michaels, Pat Fraley, Jim Cummings, Tony Jay, Chuck McCann; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ed Ghertner, Larry Latham, Jamie Mitchell, Robert Taylor, James T. Walker; more Directors ...
- Produced By Ed Ghertner, Larry Latham, Jamie Mitchell, Robert Taylor, James T. Walker, Jymn Magon, Mark Zaslove, Ken Tsumura.
- Animated By Jean Luc Balester, Moran Caduissin, Pierre Fassel, Bruno Gaumetou, Dina Gellert-Nielsen, Arnold Gransac, Peter Haunsner, Nicholas Marlet, Dominique Montfery, Claude Montfort; more Animators ...
- Written By Ken Koonce, David Wiemers.
- Music: Christopher L. Stone.
- First Aired on October 16, 1990.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
A magic idol in a lightning storm causes Baloo and Kit to switch bodies.
Cartoon Production Information:
The animal inhabitants of Rudyard Kipling's beloved Jungle Book graduated from swinging in the trees to full-time professional careers and complicated emotional lives in the television spin-off Tale... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Baloo Switcheroo" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Baloo Switcheroo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!