Mole GhostsMole Ghosts (2002) Episode 25- Little Ghosts Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 357 times total.
- Little Ghosts Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Telemagination, TV Loonland
- Cartoon Characters: Edward, Lucy, Henry, George.
- Voice Actors: Ned Kelly, Joel Pitts, Ben Tibber, Ellie Beaven.
- Directed By Vincent Woodcock.
- Produced By Marion Edwards.
- Written By Steve Middleton, Julie Middleton, Jacques Duquennoy.
- Music: Rick Wentworth.
- First Aired about 2002.
- Originally Aired on CiTV (UK), ZDF (Germany).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- United Kingdom
The Little Ghosts have a mystery to solve when holes start appearing all over their garden. Henry, George Lucy and Edward, the newly-formed Garden Police Team, mount Operation Stakeout in order to get to the bottom of the problem. But the holes continue to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The four "Little Ghosts," Henry, Lucy, Edward and George, live in an old castle in their own unique world, limited only by their imagination. They are inquisitive, imaginative and independent. However, just like children, they are easily scared by... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mole Ghosts. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mole Ghosts? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!