The Last MysteryThe Last Mystery (2002) Episode 19- Little Ghosts Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 249 times total.
- Little Ghosts Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Telemagination, TV Loonland
- Cartoon Characters: Edward, Lucy, Henry, George.
- Voice Actors: Ned Kelly, Joel Pitts, Ben Tibber, Ellie Beaven.
- Directed By Vincent Woodcock.
- Produced By Marion Edwards.
- Written By Ross Hastings, Jacques Duquennoy.
- Music: Rick Wentworth.
- First Aired about 2002.
- Originally Aired on CiTV (UK), ZDF (Germany).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- United Kingdom
Henry, Lucy, Edward and George don their detective caps when things start to go missing around the castle. Henry can't find the last piece of his jigsaw, Lucy's... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The four "Little Ghosts," Henry, Lucy, Edward and George, live in an old castle in their own unique world, limited only by their imagination. They are inquisitive, imaginative and independent.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Last Mystery. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Last Mystery? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!