The Ghosts In The CellarThe Ghosts In The Cellar (2002) Episode 9- Little Ghosts Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 317 times total.
- Little Ghosts Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Telemagination, TV Loonland
- Cartoon Characters: Edward, Lucy, Henry, George.
- Voice Actors: Ned Kelly, Joel Pitts, Ben Tibber, Ellie Beaven.
- Directed By Vincent Woodcock.
- Produced By Marion Edwards.
- Written By Julie McKay, John Gilluley, Jacques Duquennoy.
- Music: Rick Wentworth.
- First Aired about 2002.
- Originally Aired on CiTV (UK), ZDF (Germany).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- United Kingdom
The Little Ghosts are awoken one morning by a strange banging sound coming from... Oh no! Not the cellar! Torch in hand, Henry, George, Lucy and Edward go to investigate. The noise is coming from behind a very small door, and the Little Ghosts decide to open it... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The four "Little Ghosts," Henry, Lucy, Edward and George, live in an old castle in their own unique world, limited only by their imagination. They are inquisitive, imaginative and independent. However, just like children, they are easily scared by... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Ghosts In The Cellar. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Ghosts In The Cellar? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!