For A Fuel Dollars MoreFor A Fuel Dollars More (1990) Season 1 Episode 8- TaleSpin Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 459 times total.
- TaleSpin Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation France S.A.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Kit Cloudkicker, Baloo, Rebecca Cunningham, Molly Cunningham, Wildcat, King Louie, Don Karnage, Shere Khan, Trader Joe, Rhino Pilot, Inspector, Rabbit Pilot.
- Voice Actors: R. J. Williams, Ed Gilbert, Sally Struthers, Janna Michaels, Pat Fraley, Jim Cummings, Tony Jay.
Additional Voices: Charles Adler; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ginny McSwain, Bob Zamboni.
- Produced By Ed Ghertner, Larry Latham, Jamie Mitchell, Robert Taylor, James T. Walker, Jymn Magon, Mark Zaslove, Ken Tsumura.
- Animated By Jean Luc Balester, Moran Caduissin, Pierre Fassel, Bruno Gaumetou, Dina Gellert-Nielsen, Arnold Gransac, Peter Haunsner, Nicholas Marlet, Dominique Montfery, Claude Montfort; more Animators ...
- Written By Chuck Tately, Duane Capizzi, Karl Geurs, Ken Koonce, Jymn Magon, Bruce Talkington, David Weimers, Mark Zaslove, Len Uhley; more Writers ...
- Music: Christopher L. Stone.
- First Aired on September 28, 1990.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Rebecca comes up with a brilliant idea of starting a mid-air refueling service which steals all of Louie's customers (and pisses him off to no end).
Cartoon Production Information:
The animal inhabitants of Rudyard Kipling's beloved Jungle Book graduated from swinging in the trees to full-time professional careers and complicated emotional lives in the television spin-off Tale... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about For A Fuel Dollars More? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!