Molly CoddledMolly Coddled (1990) Season 1 Episode 19- TaleSpin Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 621 times total.
- TaleSpin Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation France S.A.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Kit Cloudkicker, Baloo, Rebecca Cunningham, Molly Cunningham, Wildcat, King Louie, Don Karnage, Shere Khan, Covington, Kidnappers, Crooks.
- Voice Actors: R. J. Williams, Ed Gilbert, Sally Struthers, Janna Michaels, Pat Fraley, Jim Cummings, Tony Jay; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ed Ghertner, Larry Latham, Jamie Mitchell, Robert Taylor, James T. Walker; more Directors ...
- Produced By Ed Ghertner, Larry Latham, Jamie Mitchell, Robert Taylor, James T. Walker, Jymn Magon, Mark Zaslove, Ken Tsumura.
- Animated By Jean Luc Balester, Moran Caduissin, Pierre Fassel, Bruno Gaumetou, Dina Gellert-Nielsen, Arnold Gransac, Peter Haunsner, Nicholas Marlet, Dominique Montfery, Claude Montfort; more Animators ...
- Written By Alan Burnett, Carter Crocker, Jeremy Cushner, Martin Donoff, Mark Edens, Karl Geurs, Libby Hinson, Ken Koonce, Eric Lewald, Julia Lewald, Jymn Magon; more Writers ...
- Music: Christopher L. Stone.
- First Aired on September 17, 1990.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Molly finds what she thinks is a doll, but is really a pilfered artifact and the thief who stole it tries to recover it by conning Rebecca.
Cartoon Production Information:
The animal inhabitants of Rudyard Kipling's beloved Jungle Book graduated from swinging in the trees to full-time professional careers and complicated emotional lives in the television spin-off Tale... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Molly Coddled? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!