Gonzales' TamalesGonzales' Tamales (1957) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 1767 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Speedy Gonzales, Conchita, Pedro, Manuel.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Stan Freberg.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Art Davis, Virgil Ross, Gerry Chiniquy.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl Stalling, Milt Franklyn.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on November 30, 1957.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:18 minutes.
The rest of the mice are disgusted with Speedy Gonzales because he steals the hearts of all of the females. They trick the "gringo pussycat" (Sylvester) into trying to catch Speedy.
Cartoon Production Information:
Final line (by mice Pedro and Manuel, as Sylvester, having mistaken Tabasco sauce for water, flies through the air): "Ees eet a bird? A plane? No, eet ees the gringo pussycat!" Sylvester's line talking... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Gonzales' Tamales" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Gonzales' Tamales? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!