From Bad To WorseFrom Bad To Worse (2000) Episode 06- George Shrinks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 467 times total.
- George Shrinks Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited, Jade Animation Company
- Cartoon Characters: George Bernard Shrinks, Harold Shrinks, Perdita Shrinks, Junior Shrinks, Becky Lopez, Aunt Eunice, Steve Levy.
- Voice Actors: Tracey Moore, Paul O'Sullivan, Kathleen Laskey, Robbi Jay Thuet, Bryn McAuley, Catherine Gallant, David Berni, John Stocker; Full Voice Cast ...
- Written By Richard Elliott, Simon Racioppa, William Joyce.
- Music: Colin James.
- First Aired on October 14, 2000.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 20 minutes.
Mom and Dad are going out and leave George and Junior with Aunt Eunice. Aunt Eunice is the only person who treats George like he is three inches tall and can't do things that a regular 10 year old boy can do. George sets out to prove himself to Aunt Eunice but in... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In this episode, viewers learn the value of not judging others Part of a three-hour, Saturday block on PBS called The PBS Kids Bookworm Bunch, consisting of seven different segments, each based on a popular children's book series. Each segment... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of From Bad To Worse. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about From Bad To Worse? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!