Can We Keep Him?Can We Keep Him? (2000) Episode 02- George Shrinks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 611 times total.
- George Shrinks Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited, Jade Animation Company
- Cartoon Characters: George Bernard Shrinks, Harold Shrinks, Perdita Shrinks, Junior Shrinks, Becky Lopez, Aunt Eunice, Steve Levy.
- Voice Actors: Tracey Moore, Paul O'Sullivan, Kathleen Laskey, Robbi Jay Thuet, Bryn McAuley, Catherine Gallant, David Berni, John Stocker; Full Voice Cast ...
- Written By Pete Sauder, William Joyce.
- Music: Colin James.
- First Aired on September 16, 2000.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 20 minutes.
While working on his Zooper Car in Dad's workshop, George comes across an injured Mouse in need of his help. George and the Mouse become fast friends, and JR becomes jealous and upset. Junior runs away from home and it's up to George to find him. Mouse teams up... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Viewers learn the importance of not abandoning old friends for new ones. New friends are great, but the ties and experiences that old friends have shared cannot be replaced. Part of a three-hour, Saturday block on PBS called The PBS Kids Bookworm... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Can We Keep Him?. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Can We Keep Him?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!