From Here To MachineryFrom Here To Machinery (1990) Season 1 Episode 13- TaleSpin Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 1337 times total.
- TaleSpin Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation France S.A.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Kit Cloudkicker, Baloo, Rebecca Cunningham, Molly Cunningham, Wildcat, King Louie, Don Karnage, Shere Khan, Auto Aviator, Mad Dog, Freelance Pilot, Turkey Client, Newsreel Announcer, Newsman, Martin Torque, Trader Joe, Hacksaw.
- Voice Actors: R. J. Williams, Ed Gilbert, Sally Struthers, Janna Michaels, Pat Fraley, Jim Cummings, Tony Jay, Charles Adler, Townsend Coleman; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Larry Latham.
- Produced By Larry Latham, Jymn Magon, Ken Tsumura.
- Animated By Jean Luc Balester, Moran Caduissin, Pierre Fassel, Bruno Gaumetou, Dina Gellert-Nielsen, Arnold Gransac, Peter Haunsner, Nicholas Marlet, Dominique Montfery, Claude Montfort; more Animators ...
- Written By Len Uhley, Karl Geurs.
- Music: Christopher L. Stone.
- First Aired on September 10, 1990.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Khan puts all the pilots out of work by buying an inventor's claim to the future of aviation- the Auto Aviator- a robot.
Cartoon Production Information:
The animal inhabitants of Rudyard Kipling's beloved Jungle Book graduated from swinging in the trees to full-time professional careers and complicated emotional lives in the television spin-off Tale... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of From Here To Machinery. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about From Here To Machinery? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!