Stormy WeatherStormy Weather (1990) Season 1 Episode 6- TaleSpin Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 667 times total.
- TaleSpin Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation France S.A.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Kit Cloudkicker, Baloo, Rebecca Cunningham, Molly Cunningham, Wildcat, King Louie, Don Karnage, Shere Khan, Announcer, Policeman, Dan Dawson.
- Voice Actors: R. J. Williams, Ed Gilbert, Sally Struthers, Janna Michaels, Pat Fraley, Jim Cummings, Tony Jay, Cam Clarke; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ed Ghertner, Larry Latham, Jamie Mitchell, Robert Taylor, James T. Walker; more Directors ...
- Produced By Ed Ghertner, Larry Latham, Jamie Mitchell, Robert Taylor, James T. Walker, Jymn Magon, Mark Zaslove, Ken Tsumura.
- Animated By Jean Luc Balester, Moran Caduissin, Pierre Fassel, Bruno Gaumetou, Dina Gellert-Nielsen, Arnold Gransac, Peter Haunsner, Nicholas Marlet, Dominique Montfery, Claude Montfort; more Animators ...
- Written By Alan Burnett, Carter Crocker, Jeremy Cushner, Martin Donoff, Mark Edens, Karl Geurs, Libby Hinson, Ken Koonce, Eric Lewald, Julia Lewald, Jymn Magon; more Writers ...
- Music: Christopher L. Stone.
- First Aired on September 21, 1990. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Kit is mesmerized by a barnstormer's glamorous spiel and leaves Higher For Hire to perform dangerous stunts in his show.
Cartoon Production Information:
Previewed on the Disney Channel on June 17, 1990. The animal inhabitants of Rudyard Kipling's beloved Jungle Book graduated from swinging in the trees to full-time professional careers and... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Stormy Weather? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!